We are pleased to announce the release of the Rockpile Solutions Command Library version 5.80. This release contains
A host of command improvements including updates to
3 Day Cruise Through / Off Line Mode that should finally rectify the issues associated with Trimble ID dropping at the same time as giving you
the ability to go dark for up to 3 days from the last use of a Rockpile Command allowing you to work with no or spotty Internet connections.
While the version number reflects that this release correlates to TBC v5.80 it doesn’t mean that it is only compatible with TBC v5.80.
This release is backwards compatible to the Patch Versions of TBC v5.30.3., v5.40.1 and v5.50.2 as well as with TBC v5.60.X, v5.70.X and v5.80.X
To install the package, close
all instances of Trimble Business Center. Download the installation package
using the link above. Run the downloaded installation package. Restart Trimble
Business Center software. Visit our community page for
To utilize the Rockpile Solutions Command Library, you need to have a Trimble ID. Click here to create a Trimble ID
- Live Online Training - scheduled weekly. You are busy and we understand that. That’s why our online classes are scheduled in 2-hour increments. Login, focus on the content right from your office or home. After the session you can easily go back to work. No driving to a classroom session and no wasting an 8-hour day.
- Recorded Training Classes - Over 40 training classes available on our training library. Each class is indexed by category so the topic you want to see is easy to click to. Each class has downloadable content that’s makes it easy to learn and follow along.
- Power User Group (PUG) - Live in depth training on a wide variety of topics. Learn the latest tools, tips, and tricks to help you get the most out of Trimble Business Center.
Rockpile Solutions Commands
We have created over 90 Commands that increase the user’s capability, speed, & efficiency with the product. Our commands help engineers, contractors, takeoff & 3D modeling professionals save time and money by utilizing tools that focus on their workflows.
- Licensed Commands – Over 70 licensed commands that streamline workflow and cut time spent working on site and road projects significantly.
- Unlicensed Commands – Several unlicensed commands that any user can utilize every day.
The capabilities of Trimble Business Center are extremely broad. We can help explain and organize
the software so it's geared towards your specific workflows using the tools you are most comfortable using. If a tool is missing, we can fill
that space too!
- We pride ourselves on doing everything we can to help a customer be successful. Our support is unparalleled, and we are proud of it!
- From a new user just getting started performing takeoffs & building 3D models to some of the most advanced users in the world, we can and will help answer your questions and solve your problems.
- We created a email@example.com email address for our customers and most questions are answered the same day!