Agreement between User and Rockpile Solutions, LLC
Welcome to rockpilesolutions.com. The rockpilesolutions.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Rockpile Solutions, LLC. rockpilesolutions.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of rockpilesolutions.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
RockpileSolutions.com is a TML hosting, licensing, and management website.
Visiting rockpilesolutions.com or sending emails to Rockpile Solutions, LLC constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Rockpile Solutions, LLC is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Rockpile Solutions, LLC and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
Rockpile Solutions, LLC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use rockpilesolutions.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Any cancellations made after 30 days of service will not qualify for a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
rockpilesolutions.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Rockpile Solutions, LLC and Rockpile Solutions, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Rockpile Solutions, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rockpile Solutions, LLC of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via rockpilesolutions.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the rockpilesolutions.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Rockpile Solutions, LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom Rockpile Solutions, LLC has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of rockpilesolutions.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Rockpile Solutions, LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Rockpile Solutions, LLC content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Rockpile Solutions, LLC and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Rockpile Solutions, LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
License Grant and Scope
Subject to and conditioned upon Licensee’s payment of License Fees, if any, and strict compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license during the Term to use, solely by and through its Authorized Users, the Software and Documentation, solely as set forth in this section and subject to all conditions and limitations set forth in this Agreement. This license grants Licensee the right, exercisable solely by and through Licensee’s Authorized Users, to:
- Install in accordance with the Documentation of the Software on company’s equipment, whether owned or leased, and controlled by, Licensee. In addition to the foregoing, Licensee has the right to make copies of the Software solely for archival or backup purposes. All copies of the Software made by the Licensee:
- will be the exclusive property of the Licensor;
- will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
- must include all trademark, copyright, patent, and other Intellectual Property Rights notices contained in the original.
- Use and run the Software as properly installed in accordance with this Agreement and the Documentation, solely as set forth in the Documentation and solely for Licensee’s business purposes.
- Term of License.
- Subscription License. When the Software is activated using a subscription License Key or subscription License File, the term of the license granted herein is limited to the period of time (the “Subscription Term” or the “Term”) for which Licensee subscribed as indicated on Licensee’s invoice or Order Form for the Software. Using a Subscription License, Licensee acknowledges that (i) Licensee’s right to install and use the Software in the activated mode is limited to the term of Licensee’s subscription, commencing on the date on which Licensor accepts Licensee’s order by issuing the License Key(s) or the date on which the License Key is activated, whichever comes first, (ii) before the end of the Subscription Term, Licensee may renew the Subscription License for the same Term or a different Term at the Licensor’s then-current rate, (iii) on the expiry date of the Subscription Term, Licensor may automatically renew the Subscription License under the terms of Section 10(b), if the License has not been renewed by Licensee, and (iv) the Software may be programmed to stop operating at the expiration of the Subscription Term (by a programmed determination and not through external communication or intervention). Any attempt to defeat the time-control disabling function in the Software is a material breach of this Agreement and a violation of intellectual property law. Upon the expiration of the Subscription Term, the license and all associated rights, such as technical support, if any, will expire automatically.
- Time-Limited Trial License. Licensee may request a free trial license which can be used to activate the Software on a server or workstation for an Evaluation Period of seven (7) days, unless otherwise specified. Licensee’s use of the Software during the Evaluation Period shall be limited to evaluation purposes only. Licensor will have no liability to Licensee if the Software produces incorrect results because of these features. Licensee must not disable, destroy, or remove this feature of the Software. Any attempt to do so will be in violation of this Agreement and will terminate Licensee’s rights to use the Software. Licensee may request an extension of the Evaluation Period. However, it is at the Licensor’s sole discretion as to whether such an extension is granted and is subject to approval on a case by case basis.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Rockpile Solutions, LLC from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Rockpile Solutions, LLC Content accessed through rockpilesolutions.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rockpile Solutions, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Rockpile Solutions, LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Rockpile Solutions, LLC in asserting any available defenses.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ROCKPILE SOLUTIONS, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
ROCKPILE SOLUTIONS, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ROCKPILE SOLUTIONS, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Rockpile Solutions, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Colorado in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Rockpile Solutions, LLC as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Rockpile Solutions, LLC’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Rockpile Solutions, LLC’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Rockpile Solutions, LLC with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Rockpile Solutions, LLC with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Rockpile Solutions, LLC with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Rockpile Solutions, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which rockpilesolutions.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Rockpile Solutions, LLC encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Rockpile Solutions, LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Rockpile Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 270207
Louisville, CO 80027
+1 720 797 8001
Effective as of February 7, 2022